This morning while reading scriptures, Grant was looking at the scripture readers and leaned over to Bart and whispered, "Dad, did Jesus brush his teeth?"
I was reading at the time and got the giggles. Sooooo - what do you think? Did Jesus brush his teeth?




I have no idea if Jesus brushed his teeth-fuuny! How old is Grant? I'm giving some unsolicited dental hygiene advise, so read no further if you don't care to hear it. Mom's and Dad's have to do the brushing until kids are eight (kids dexterity--finger movement--isn't developed enough to do a good job on their own until 8yrs) and then after that parents still need to check the areas and get any place the kids have missed. We lie (lay?) our kids flat on the floor head up in-between our legs ( we sit straddle) and then they open wide and we floss and then brush. It takes a little while, but they get used to it. It works like a charm. Happy brushing. At least Grant will get used to going to the dentist :)
ReplyDelete