Monday, April 5, 2010

Milkaholic

Jackie has a serious addiction to MILK!!! I didn't think it was a problem, but looking back now I have to admit I was just in denial. I mean, who wants to admit your two year old is a milkaholic?? (tear - sniff)



I guess what brought it to my attention was the incident that happened last week. I was in playing with Luke and Jackie asked me for her milk. I told her it was in the fridge so she went and got her cup and came and sat next to me on the living room floor. She took a few sips, then dropped the cup from her mouth and said, "AAAAAAH - thats better!"

Bart tried to tell me to get rid of those blasted sippy cups months ago, but I just didn't want to do it. I can only blame myself.

Needless to say, Jackie will be going to milkaholics anonymous in the coming months where she will undergo a serious demilkification.

1 comment: