1 year ago
Saturday, September 19, 2009
World Records
Okay, so it is official - this baby is past due!! My due date was yesterday and I am thinking that I need to contact the Guiness Book of World Records and be the first woman to be pregnant FOREVER!!! :) J/K! All three of our other kids were early so this is just plain torture for me. Grant was 9 days early, McKinley was 14 and Jackie was 6. So naturally when I hit the 14 day mark, I start thinking, "Any day now". Plus with this one I have been having the mean contractions for about 2 weeks now and I am more than ready. So needless to say, when my doctor comes back from his vacation next Friday - IIIFFF I am still pregnant, and he doesn't start me - I will be the first woman to give herself a c-section. So I guess either way I will need the Guiness peoples number. Actually, this week I have been trying to be patient because I know the baby will come when it is ready. Soooooo - here is hoping it comes tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




WHAT!?!? I thought for sure you would have had that baby already! ;) Seriously....go jump on the tramp! haha. Call if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteOh Wendy.. I can't say I know how you feel (going past your due date), But I can say I feel for you feeling that you are pregnant forever! Let me know when this baby gets here. GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete