Sunday, January 17, 2016

Meet Hannah

I am so lousy at this.  I haven't updated this thing for TWO years.  I suppose being Young Women's president consumed me for a while.  I was released 6 months ago, but I still miss it.

Anyway, I guess I will catch up on a couple of things - both in the baby department.  First, in July of 2013 we lost a baby boy.  It was a pretty big challenge and something that I NEVER want to wish on anyone.  (I will write about this another time - maybe.)  Second, on August 10, 2014 we had another baby girl - Hannah.  She weighed 8lbs. 14oz., 21 inches.  She was born at 5:35PM.



















She is like Quinn in the fact that she is needing to be supplemented with formula.  She just doesn't want to be a chubby baby.

She is skinny like McKinley and looks like both McKinley and Jackie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment