The other day McKinley got to stay up late with Mom and Dad. She was sitting on Mom's lap and said, "Mom, I have lots of skin. She then paused before going on to say, "because people tell me I am skinny."
This morning when we dropped McKinley off at Pre-School, Grant said, "Mom there are two kids." (meaning him and Jackie). So I told him, "yes there are two now because McKinley is at school, but there will be three when she gets home - McKinley is a fun girl huh." Then Grant said, "Hmmmmm McKinley is fun at my Grandpa's house." Pretty funny, but I do know that he thinks that she is fun at our house too. In fact I overheard them while they were playing the other day and they were saying that they were best friends. Fun for them to be so close.
The other morning I was feeding Luke and Jackie was sitting by me when my stomach rumbled quite loudly. Jackie said, "What was that?", and I said, "I don't know what was it?". Her eyes got real big and she gasped and said, "A LION". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment