I just figured out why Heavenly Father blessed me with such Big Hips. I just finished mowing my entire back lawn with one hand, while balancing Luke on one of my hips. I then used the other hip to engage the clutch on our self propelled mower.
You may ask why on earth I didn't just leave Luke in the house . . . well it started out that way until I looked over at the back door to see him watching me through tear filled eyes and a red, sweaty face that had been crying for some time. :(
He apparently crawled past the door and saw that mom was outside without him, and just felt extremely neglected.
Now if only I could figure out why I have been endowed with these flabby arms. ;)
10 months ago




i wish you could have taken a pic of this!! and you don't have flabby arms OR big hips.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have anything that is flabby. It just shows how tough you are. There is no way I would be able to hold a child the whole time while I mowed the lawn. I get tired holding Tyson when I'm just holding him out in the hall at church (because that is where I spend the majority of my time at church).
ReplyDeleteI just want to say that we LOVED having you come visit. Thanks for making the time. Blake keeps talking about "when Grant came to play, when Grant was here"; he wants him to come over again ;) You and Bart are great parents and have adorable kiddos. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteBwahaha! You have big hips and flabby arms because Heavenly Father knew that I couldn't stand being the only one in the family with them. Jk..you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great mom & a beautiful woman.
ReplyDelete