Okay, so two months after I started to play with blogger, I am finally adding something other than our picture. I started to put a blog together and I don't know what I did, but I lost my layout page for a time, and couldn't figure out how to get it back. Pretty pathetic when I graduated in business last year and can't even figure out how to use blogger. Anyway, things got hectic and I haven't taken the time to sit and play on the computer.
So here goes - two weeks ago, I was in charge of my Dad's family reunion. I made everyone drive down to Moab, but it was pretty fun and relaxing. We were only there for one night, but it was fun to take the kids camping. The first day we went for a "little" hike in arches and went to see Double Arch. The kids all had fun running around and not having to be stuck in a car seat anymore. Bart took Grant, McKinley, Millie, and Aiden and went ahead, but Michelle, Avery and I had to wait for Jackie because she wanted to walk and not be carried. When we got to the arch I thought Bart was pretty brave for taking the four little ones with him to scale the side of the arch with only himself, but luckly no one got hurt, except for my minor leg cramp on the way back down.
The next day we spent the morning at the pool and then ate lunch and visited with everyone. The weather was pretty cool so we didn't melt too bad. The kids had a blast at the pool, the water was pretty cold, but luckily there were 3 hot tubs that the little kids played in the whole time.
 |
| Grant, Millie, Aiden, Bart, McKinley, Avery, Michelle & Jackie |
 |
| Bart, Grant, Millie, Aiden, McKinley braving the side of the mountain. |
 |
| Jackie walking in the sandy path - by herself. |
 |
| Grant, Aiden, Avery, Millie, Wendy, Jackie, McKinley & Bart. McKinley saw a lizard off the trail a bit and screamed when it moved. Then she wanted Bart to carry her. |
 |
| This was us leaving our house heading for Moab, everyone had to have something to take with them. McKinley had my sunglasses and a book, Jackie has her baby and a book and Grant had to have his glasses and Ernie. |
Woo Hoo! You did it. Your blog looks so cute. I love the backdrop. Can't believe you put a picture of my fat butt on there! lol.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! you did it!! so does this mean you won't help me with my bag?!? haha..just kidding! glad you're up and running now! ;)
ReplyDelete