Bart, Wendy, Grant, McKinley, Jackie, Luke, Quinn and Hannah
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Eating Habits of a Two Year Old
Just a thought - How can a two year old think that every breakfast, lunch and dinner that is put in front of her is yucky and proceed to spit it out - - - yet dog food is considered yummy and is completely refused to be spit out no matter how much coaxing is involved???
No actual picture of the event, just of the culprit.
I ask myself a similar question almost daily: "William, you won't eat cooked carrots unless they are pureed (what a waste of your mouthful of teeth!), but I am often digging (sometimes getting bit in the process) CHEWED UP crayons, cat food, and SOAP out of your mouth?"
The other day McKinley got to stay up late with Mom and Dad. She was sitting on Mom's lap and said, "Mom, I have lots of skin. She then paused before going on to say, "because people tell me I am skinny."
This morning when we dropped McKinley off at Pre-School, Grant said, "Mom there are two kids." (meaning him and Jackie). So I told him, "yes there are two now because McKinley is at school, but there will be three when she gets home - McKinley is a fun girl huh." Then Grant said, "Hmmmmm McKinley is fun at my Grandpa's house." Pretty funny, but I do know that he thinks that she is fun at our house too. In fact I overheard them while they were playing the other day and they were saying that they were best friends. Fun for them to be so close.
The other morning I was feeding Luke and Jackie was sitting by me when my stomach rumbled quite loudly. Jackie said, "What was that?", and I said, "I don't know what was it?". Her eyes got real big and she gasped and said, "A LION". :)
I ask myself a similar question almost daily: "William, you won't eat cooked carrots unless they are pureed (what a waste of your mouthful of teeth!), but I am often digging (sometimes getting bit in the process) CHEWED UP crayons, cat food, and SOAP out of your mouth?"
ReplyDelete